This is 100% a fun post. Nothing serious here!
Here are nine random things about me in randomized order.
- Adams Peanut Butter spread richly and thoroughly… I’m not sure there’s anything better.
- Spreadsheets… I’ve fallen in love with them. There’s so much data you can crunch!
- Awesome time. This is something my daughter Julianna and I do every night for 10 minutes. It’s super bonding in our relationship. She chooses the activity. We start with a fun song and dance. Big shout out to #Positive Parenting.
- Golden hour (just after sunset, is such a fantastic time of day).
- A clean kitchen. A simple joy.
- The quiet of the morning. So much can be accomplished. So much peace can be found!
- Ocean waves exploding on rocks. On our honeymoon, it was almost impossible to pull me away from the tall cliffs on the Big Island in Hawaii.
- Roasting almonds. We have a process. It’s delicious and smells incredible. If you are interested, just ask 🙂
- Audible business books (55 books and counting as of this post).
Are any of these on your list?
If so, which one?
Here’s a picture from the Big Island in Hawaii… there’s such beautiful force and power in nature!