What a fantastic time it was joining my good friend Nigel O’Quinn on his Legendary Influencer podcast.
- What it means to “drink the kool-aid” and how prevalent it is in marketing messages around life and business.
- The stress that financial hardships put on relationships.
- How we are all doing the best we can with what we have/know.
- The 10-year consequence of not listening to our father’s, and how we knew better.
- Power in principles like the principle of work and the law of the harvest.
- Character trumps in importance over money, career, wealth, etc.
- How with time, increased wisdom, and solid foundations around financial stewardship, our financial situations can improve.
- The usefulness of a Cashflow Forecast, for both personal and business use.
- The tremendous entrepreneurial opportunities forthcoming because big businesses are having to simplify and get back to their core.
This was a really enjoyable interview for me. I hope on some level it provides uplift and value for you!
Show Notes Links:
Cashflow Forecast (a great tool and training courtesy of Tim Francis).
Shout out to Andrea Reindl at LegacyCreative.com (for being a great friend and a great business leader).
Daniel Priestley interview with Eric Edmeades.
Digital Marketer Avatar Creation.
“Let demand drive decision making” ~ Tim Francis
Thank you Nigel O’Quinn for this opportunity to hang out with you. It was a joy and pleasure (as always).